Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Proxy Switch using Toolbar Buttons extension on Firefox 3

I have a proxy setting at office and connect to internet directly from my house. That requires me to every go into a deep-hidden option to switch from "Direct Connection" to "Manual Proxy" every day twice... once at office once at home....

I never liked that. Now that I recently started using Firefox 3, I thought of moving to something more automatic.... so searched for all the available extensions... foxy-proxy, Proxy-switch etc. While the former is available, its too complicated for the simple use, and Proxy-switch is not available on Firefox 3 yet...

So i turned to another interesting option instead... its Toolbar Buttons







A button pack for Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird

It has some really interesting other options, but what i liked the most was the toggel for Proxy on-off... really cool one and on my tool bar with just one click function... i am loving it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Bookmark and Share
 
Clicky Web Analytics